Looking for a FORTIFIED Roofing company?
We help homeowners by educating them on and about their current homeowner insurance coverage. We oftentimes get their insurance company to pay for current damages and or replace a roof entirely. Any roof replacement does need to meet strict laws and building codes, and this is why all of Taylor Made Service Roofing Systems are those of a FORTIFIED Roof.
We are the best local FORTIFIED roofing company in Mobile and Baldwin counties, we do:
- Roof repair.
- New Roof Installations, and replacements.
- Get the best roof for your home (customized to match your needs).
- We offer a lifetime warranty on our shingles.
- 10 Year workmanship Warranty.
- Offer a 50 Year Non-Prorated Low-Cost Extended Shingle Warranty.
- Build your roof to prevent leaks.
- Protect your property from damage from shingle debris during removal.
- Waterproof leak-prone areas.
- Evaluate Flashing metal.
- Apply ice and water shield in valleys and around roof pipes.
- Install lifetime EPDM rubber pipe boots.
Preventing your roof from overheating by making sure your attic stays cool with proper ventilation will save you a lot of money in the future.
Here is what we do to make sure your attic has enough ventilation
- Make sure you have enough ventilation to keep your roof cool and your attic dry.
- Make sure you have enough soffit (intake) airflow.
- Add additional soffit ventilation if necessary, allowing your roof to breathe properly.
- Cut and install a ridge vent.
So, you’re looking for a roof after that storm the other day, well, we can help with that.
We’ll get your insurance company on board and make sure they cover it all!
Most Homeowners have no idea they may have insurance coverage for storm damage. Insurance claims can be complex and difficult to navigate. If you’ve had a recent storm, it’s important to understand the homeowner’s insurance policy and what it covers. We offer a free insurance coverage consultation when ready.
HOW TO KNOW IF YOU NEED TO REPLACE YOUR ROOF?
When should you get a new roof? This is one of the most common questions homeowners ask. The answer will depend on many factors, including your location and how old your roof is.
Here are some general guidelines to help you decide when it’s time for a new roof!
If your roof is more than 20 years old or missing shingles, if it’s not in good shape then it’s time to consider replacing it.
If you have missing shingles from a storm recently or not it needs to be replaced and the good news is your insurance company may cover the cost of replacement minus your deductible.
If you live in a high-risk area and the roof has survived many severe thunderstorms, then it’s probably time. If the shingles are curling up at their edges and not lying flat your roof may have been damaged by high winds.
The best way for you to get a new roof in these situations is to let your insurance company know you have damage and see if they will pay the cost to replace your roof?
Before you contact your insurance company contact us first, so we can inspect your roof and make sure it’s worth filing a claim on.
At Taylor Made Services, we don’t just nail on shingles we build roofs better than anyone else in town.
We only hire the BEST roofers and train them personally on how to roof the Taylor Made WAY exactly how manufacturers want us to!
So, you can have peace of mind that your family is protected with a forever roof by our family here at Taylor Made Services Roofing, INC.
Taylor Made Services Roofing, INC
10280 Wulff Rd S, Semmes, AL 36575