TMS Roofing Process
At Taylor Made Services, we don’t just nail on shingles we build roofs better than anyone else in town. We only hire the BEST roofers and train them personally on how to roof the Taylor Made WAY exactly how manufacturers want us to!
So you can have peace of mind that your family is protected with a forever roof.
Preventing your roof from overheating by making sure your attic stays cool with proper ventilation will save you a lot of money in the future.
Here is what we do to make sure your attic has enough ventilation.
- Make sure you have enough ventilation to keep your roof cool and your attic dry.
- Make sure you have enough soffit (intake) airflow.
- Add additional soffit ventilation if necessary, allowing your roof to breathe properly.
- Cut and install a ridge vent
If you’re looking for a reliable company to take care of your roof needs call Taylor Made Services today. We are the best local roofing company in Mobile and Baldwin counties we do:
- Roof repair.
- New Roof Installations, and replacements.
- Get the best roof for your home (customized to match your needs).
- We offer a lifetime warranty on our shingles.
- 10 Year workmanship Warranty.
- Offer a 50 Year Non-Prorated Low-Cost Extended Shingle Warranty.
- Build your roof to prevent leaks.
- Protect your property from damage from shingle debris during removal.
- Waterproof leak-prone areas.
- Evaluate Flashing metal.
- Apply ice and water shield in valleys and around roof pipes.
- Install lifetime EPDM rubber pipe boots.
So, you’re looking for a roof after that storm the other day? Well, we can help with that. We’ll get your insurance company on board and make sure they cover it all!
Most Homeowners have no idea they may have insurance coverage for storm damage. Insurance claims can be complex and difficult to navigate. If you’ve had a recent storm, it’s important to understand the homeowner’s insurance policy and what it covers.
Protects water from getting behind walls and rotting ceilings and drywall.
Proper chimney flashing is crucial to making your roof last longer and preventing leaks because it is the most common cause of roof leaks on most homes.
If you have leaks you may have bad plywood. Our trained installers know how to identify weakened or rotten plywood and immediately cut out this old plywood and install brand new wood before installing roof shingles.
Looking for a roofing company?
We help homeowners get their roofs replaced covered by insurance. Once that’s done, we install a quality roofing system with the most competitive price around.
We offer an amazing Construction Financing option on the right of our website or click here: